4.23.2011

Easiest Mexican Salsa EVER!

This seriously takes 10 minutes.  My friend at work gave me her salsa recipe and Karson LOVES it!  It's spicy (because she's mexican) but yummy enough a white girl like me can eat it.
Seriously, Karson REQUESTS that I make.  And it is THE EASIEST thing I have ever made!

2 Lg cans crushed tomatoes
1/2 bundle of cilantro
4 Jalapenos
2 Serano Peppers
1/2 medium onion
2 garlic cloves
1/2 juice of lime
salt to taste

Chop of the ends of the peppers and then put everything in a blender and blend! 

I leave the seeds in the peppers to keep it spicy.  I use minced garlic because that's always what I have in my fridge.  It makes a ton so I usually either half the recipe or freeze half (I'm putting some in chili tonight so if that's good I'll post that recipe).

No comments:

Post a Comment