4 chicken breast (I use the frozen ones from Costco and put them in frozen)
1 8oz brick cream cheese
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 package Italian salad dressing mix
Throw it all in the crock pot on low for 8 hours. If you are around you can stir it a bit at the end.
Shred the chicken with 2 forks and you are good to go. Easy!!!
We put this over rice but the next time I make it I am going to try it over pasta. This is totally a "Mormon meal"..... a new version of a generic,easy, good meal that can stretch to feed a large family or be for just a small family (back in the 80's and 90's it was all about casseroles.... now it's all about easy crock pot dinners). It's not fancy at all but it was a seriously easy meal to prepare on a busy day. My one-year old really liked this.
My mom made something like this the other day and it tasted so good! Yay for easy, yummy recipes!
ReplyDeleteYour one year old. Weird. :) this sounds super yummy. I'm totally making it this week
ReplyDelete