5.04.2011

BBQ Chicken Bake

This is one of my favorites!
3-4 Chicken Breasts
1 bottle favorite BBQ Sauce (Jack Daniels Honey BBQ rocks my world and is Gluten Free)
1 bottle Ranch Dressing
6-8 slices cooked bacon (I use awesome Costco precooked bacon and heat in microwave)
Rice (about 1.5 cups)
Cheese
Corn
Set oven to 400.
Cook rice in rice maker.
IN a large glass dish, place chicken breasts.
Cover with BBQ sauce and top with dressing (I Use the whole bottle of BBQ and just little ranch)
Crumble bacon and sprinkle on top.
Sprinkle cheese on top of that.
Cook for 55 ish minutes
We like to eat this mixed with rice. My hubby had a brilliant idea to eat with tortilla chips. So I cut the chicken into small pieces and mix in with rice and corn. SO good! Even better as left overs!

No comments:

Post a Comment