5.04.2011

Baked Spaghettii

My kids LOVE when I make "Cheesy Noodles"... So easy, so yummy, and so easy to adjust to your personal tastes!
2 boxes Spaghetti Noodles
1 can (or 3 small cans) Tomato Sauce
1 can Olives
1 can diced tomatoes
Cheese
Set your oven to Broil.
Cook Spaghettii Noodles (I obviously use Gluten Free noodles, but I use 2 boxes because this is yummy leftovers too).
While your noodles are cooking, mix Tomato Sauce with your choice of spices. I like to use salt, pepper, garlic salt, red pepper flakes, cajun spice, and whatever sounds good. Slice olives and add to sauce as well as tomatoes (also good with onions). Heat in microwave for about 3 minutes. Add rinsed noodles to sauce and mix. Have a glass baking dish (I use a med. casserole dish) and layer noodle and top with cheese. Repeat. Broil in over for about 90 seconds or until desired cheese meltiness. Eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment